We are looking for a talented and driven DevOps Engineer to join our team. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining our software infrastructure, as well as ensuring the smooth delivery and deployment of our applications. You'll work with cross-functional teams to improve our development processes and shorten the software delivery lifecycle.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines to aid in the efficient delivery and deployment of software.
- Use your knowledge of CI/CD principles to automate the build, test, and deployment processes.
- Collaborate with development teams to improve the quality and efficiency of software.
- To ensure smooth integration and effective data management, work with API applications and perform data wrangling tasks.
- Increase your knowledge of DevOps topics such as containerization, orchestration, and monitoring tools.
- Demonstrate Python proficiency as well as the ability to learn new technologies and programming languages as needed.
- Knowledge of AWS services such as EC2, S3, Lambda, and CloudFormation is required.
- Learn more about Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and how to match your skills to their needs.
- Collaborate with infrastructure teams to ensure our systems' availability, scalability, and security
- Keep up to date on DevOps and cloud technology industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a closely related field is required.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD principles and prior experience implementing CI/CD pipelines are required.
- Python proficiency and experience with scripting languages are required.
- Ability to work effectively with API applications and data wrangling tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- 3-4 years of experience in DevOps or a related role is required.
- Knowledge of AWS services and infrastructure.
- Openness to new technologies and the ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes is preferred.
- Ansible or other automation tool experience is preferred.
- Experience with Azure cloud and private cloud solutions is preferred.
- Understanding of the Python programming language, MySQL/MariaDB databases, and web frameworks like Django or Flask would be considered a huge plus.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs