Company serving a prestigious clientele, are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive/ SEO Specialist to strategise and manage all search engine optimisation activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks and aiding the SEM activities.
A strong knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and well-optimised for the growth to drive traffic in the coming quarters.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant, proven SEO role
- Experience using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEO-related Excel/Google sheets functions
- Knowledge of HTML
- Understand Programmatic SEO and how to implement it
- Proven track record of organic success - when asked about a website you've worked on, you must be able to walk someone through exactly how you did SO.
- Excellent written communication skills
- A self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- Experienced with international SEO, that is, at a level where you can craft a website's international SEO strategy from scratch
- Reasonable understanding of other digital marketing specialities e.g. SEM, CRO, CRM and digital advertising
- Fluent in English
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs