PickMe is the most successful local Tech Startup to date, funded by a consortium of local investors and IFC (a sister company of World Bank). As the front runner in the country's digital revolution, PickMe is shaping the future of mobility in Sri Lanka. Our technology is 100% homegrown, built by local engineering talent using world-class technology.
- Plan and execute Digital Payments projects based on the digital payment transformation Roadmap.
- Assess and enhance current digital payment capabilities of the company and develop and execute the digital payments strategy/road map.
- Collaborate with internal and external entities including IT, Operations, finance, marketing, banks, etc to work on existing and upcoming digital payments initiatives.
- Support the digitization of the company's products.
- Taking responsibility and delivering of company objectives and KPIs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (business, finance, accounting).
- At least 5 years of experience including setting and executing digitizing payment strategies and enhancing Digital channels customer experience.
- Experience in banking back office processing, payments, reconciliation, fintech,
- business development and strategy formation would be and added advantage.
- Strong communication and time-management skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs