Hemas Holdings PLC is one of Sri Lanka's top diversified conglomerates which is listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange and operates three distinct business verticals, namely, Consumer Brands, Healthcare, and Mobility.
“Hemas Mobility Sector operates in the verticals of Aviation, Logistics and Maritime. Our partnerships with global industry leaders have enabled us to provide best in class services to our valued clients.”
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual to lead the growth and international expansion efforts of Hemas Mobility Sector. As the Director of Growth and International Expansion, you will be responsible for drafting the growth strategy of the Mobility Sector by identifying growth spaces and giving leadership to execute same by crafting strategies to win in the identified spaces.
Role holder is responsible for,
- Developing and implementing growth strategies to expand Hemas Mobility's business in Sri Lanka and other international markets.
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities, including potential mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures.
- Building and managing a high-performing team of professionals to support growth initiatives across all verticals.
- Analyzing market trends and competitive landscapes to inform decision- making and identify areas for growth and innovation.
- Fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders, including customers, partners, and regulators.
The ideal candidate should have,
- At least should have 10 years of experience in a leadership role, preferably in the aviation, maritime, or logistics industries.
- Proven track record of successfully driving growth and expanding business operations.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and execute complex strategic plans.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team of professionals.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs