As a member of the Senior Management Team (SMT) in Sri Lanka, the Director of Program Development and Quality is responsible for driving the country office program strategy. S/he will lead a team of technical experts and is responsible for ensuring development of high quality, evidence based, innovative and first-class technical programs for children, in all contexts.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Lead the development/update of the Situation Analysis, including analysis of country context taking into account child rights principles, ensuring participation and buy-in from all relevant staff, partners and other stakeholders as necessary.
- Lead the SMT to develop/update and drive forward the Country Strategy Plan (CSP) in line with the global strategy, Ambition 2030, with child rights at the core of all programming and advocacy work.
- In consultation with the Country Director and Member Countries, ensure technical engagement with donors to pre-position and prepare for opportunities, lead the design of proposals and engage in strategic positioning of Save the Children Sri Lanka.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master's Degree in international development or relevant field and experience in relevant social science (especially in Child Development or Community Development), human rights, development studies, NGO management or equivalent fields.
- A minimum of 7-10 years of progressive senior management and/ or development experience, including experience designing and implementing programs for children.
- Strong skills and proven experience in leading strategic planning, change management and program management processes.
- Strong skills and proven experience in new program development, project design and proposal writing with corporate, foundations and/or institutional donors.
- Excellent listening, inter-personal, communication and networking skills; proven experience and effectiveness working across functional teams and in a matrixed structure; and an ability to work with diverse populations.
- Skills in training, capability building, coaching, mentorship, problem solving, and project cycle management.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs