The main responsibilities are to draft & handle the technical documents such as agreements, deeds etc. and coordinate the customer and the company for deed & agreements signing process.
- Passed the G.C.E. O/L and G.C. E A/L with good results.
- At least 2+ years' experience as a documentation executive.
- Assisting and working alongside Lawyers and other legal professionals would be a distinct advantage.
- Work experience in Real Estate industry will be an added advantage.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Both English & Sinhala typing skills are mandatory.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office is a must.
- Fully/Partially qualified in education or industry-related qualifications will be a complementary benefit.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Age preferably below 35 years.
Siripela offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with qualifications and experiences.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs