- National Certificate of Engineering Draughtsman ship (NCED) or an equivalent professional qualification in Draughtsman ship
- Successful completion of GCE (A/L) in Science, Mathematics, or Technology streams.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role within the Architectural or Engineering sector.
- Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Create and review drawings for new profile introductions based on customer samples.
- Provide drawings for die manufacturing and process details.
- Develop drawings for various aluminum fabrication applications.
- Collaborate with die section and marketing division.
- Support various drawing and sketch-related activities.
- Contribute to marketing materials and document preparation.
- Maintain and update design-related documents.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs