We are currently seeking a reliable and dedicated individual to join our team as an Driver cum Office Assistant. This position requires a proactive and organized individual who can effectively handle various tasks while also managing official duties
- Safely transport the Director to and from various destinations, including meetings, appointments.
- Maintain all records and condition of the vehicle.
- Handle and assist all messenger/ office related tasks, including delivering documents and other items to banks, suppliers, and internal departments.
- Filing tender documents and other documents is must
- Perform basic clerical duties, such as document preparation, and record keeping.
- Support the office staff in various administrative tasks as needed.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure efficient and smooth office operations.
- Other administrative requirements required.
- GCE O/L qualification.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and neat and professional appearance.
- Proximity to the Colombo Nugegoda, Kirulapona, Wellawatta, and Kottawa area will be given preference.
- Previous experience as an Driver cum office assistant will be advantage.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in handling documents and deliveries.
- Valid driving & riding license is must.
Remuneration - Negotiable
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs