Duty Manager should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues to the Management and to help formulate solutions.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running the property.
- Responsible for operative condition of all areas of the hotel.
- Monitor the purchase/requisitions of departments (receivables, payables).
- Store and Inventory Checks with all departments.
- Dealing with Suppliers/Vendors.
- Handling labor related matters.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
- Cost Management with Profit Maximization.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Computer Knowledge, MS Office, Experience in Property Management Software's, and Revenue Management Systems.
- Minimum experience in similar capacity in a boutique or 5-star property.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs