Autogroup International (Pvt) Ltd. is a 100% Australian owned, BOI approved company, a pioneer in the left to right hand drive conversion of
American motor vehicles, with a continuous presence of 20 years in Sri Lanka.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 02 years experience as an Electrical Engineer.
- Experience in Automobile Electronics, Scanning and troubleshooting is an added advantage.
- Solid understanding of basic electrical and electronic concepts is vital.
- PCB design and hand soldering skills will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should be an analytical thinker, pay attention to details, have an aptitude for problem solving and be a team player.
- Excellent communication in English.
- The ability to work in workshop environment is essential.
- Age below 30 years.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs