- Installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Performing general electrical maintenance.
- Inspecting transformers, circuit breakers, machines, A/C, and other electrical components.
- Troubleshooting electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, electrical wiring, and fixtures.
- Following National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Performing circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Maintaining good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems as well as various testing equipment.
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- 02 years of Experience working as an electrician and maintenance technician.
- Age below 38
- Valid driving license will be an added advantage.
- Electrician degree/HND from a technical college/university.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints, maintenance, and repair knowledge
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs