McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
- System developments / improvements
- Addressing system control issues/errors
- Administration of ERP system functions centrally
- MIS reports developments centrally
- New ERP implementation, integrations and addition of new modules
- Development and implementation of process manuals for the ERP systems
- and online banking systems
- User training and development
Qualifications and Skills
- Passed the G.C.E. advanced level examination.
- 1-2 years' experience in similar capacity
- Initial level qualification in CIMA/CA/CMA/AAT.
- Proficiency MS Office functions and ERP systems.
- Influencing skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs