The Job Role
- Oversee companies ERP systems and User Issues/ Improvements and provide solutions within specified time.
- Lead new ERP implementations, integrations, and the addition of modules to meet evolving business requirements.
- Identify and analyze system control issues, collaborating with ERP service providers to rectify and enhance system controls.
- Manage central functions such as Common Chart of Accounts, Supplier and Customer Masters, and Credit Control Policy implementation.
- Handle online banking vendor creations and maintain documentation for user access rights.
- Develop and maintain standardized MIS reports to improve accuracy and control measures.
- Provide training to new users and staff, including introductions to new features and functionalities.
- Conduct regular system audits to verify compliance with established controls and processes.
- Keep user manuals up-to-date with improvements and amendments to the ERP solutions.
- Handle data migrations, vendor creations, and other online banking system tasks across the organization.
Skills and Experienced Required
- Previous experience in a similar role involving ERP system administration and controls.
- BSc Accounting Degree/ CA/CIMA/ ACCA full or part qualification.
- Hands-on experience in maintaining master data on ERP systems.
- Proven ability to provide effective solutions to user issues related to ERP systems.
- Prior experience in ERP system implementation team/leading a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office functions, particularly in Excel.
- Combined audit and ERP system experience is a plus.
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs