- Understanding customer requirements and working towards executing a dream event.
- Collaborating with the sales team to achieve sales objectives by contributing new Ideas and assisting in the planning of sales activities.
- Event research, planning, development, implementation on time and within budget.
- Supplier and cost management.
- Project management of each event to ensure It Is planned and executed well.
- Diploma/ degree in Marketing, Business Management or Hospitality.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in event management or in sales.
- Having excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Having good PR skills and a flair for social etiquette.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
A competitive remuneration package together with excellent career development prospects and an opportunity to work with a creative and enthusiastic team are on offer for the right candidate!
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs