- Coordinating and arranging SBU province zonal, RDOS level meetings and trainings.
- Supporting on quarterly and annual evaluations reviews.
- Calling for all special revivals, surrenders, cancelations, premium reduction of policies.
- Correspondence with all departments.
- Participating all special SBU level meetings and trainings.
- Handling and overlooking new recruitment process and clearance process.
- Handling the responsibility of the SBU special budget.
- Interview scheduling and following-up.
- Monitoring all business activities from Advisor to SBU level and delegate within the relevant department accordingly.
- Responding and being available for SBU communications .
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English.
- Experience in insurance industry will be an added advantage
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs