Facility Management Integrated (FMI) is a subsidiary of Abans Group of Companies. FMI is a Well - Established and Leading Facilities Management Services Company, Providing wide range of services to Residential and Commercial Building, Hospitals, Offices, Banks, Industries and Government Institutions across the Country.
- Responsible for organizing external & internal meetings on behalf of the COO ensuring all necessary requirements are made.
- Filing and Documentation of COO and managing Contract Renewals.
- Provide Executive & Administrative support to Operations Team.
- Responsible for organizing everything related to logistics requirements of the Operations Team.
- Administrative support for meetings as and when required, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues, writing and disturbing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post-meeting.
- Manage the communications of basic project plans.
- Developing and managing communications plans to multiple businesses.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the capacity of Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant / Secretary or similar.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a must.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word , Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook is a must.
- Outstanding knowledge in Google docs/sheets/slides.
- Ability to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Impeccable organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work extended hours when required
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs