We are on the lookout for an Executive - Audit that performs at a world-class level, displays impeccable attention to detail, and consistently delivers with excellence.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with company policy and regulations.
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Review internal controls and system and its effectiveness.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Review Operational & Financial processes & recommend Improvements.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability.
- Business analytics of Sales, Cost, and other factors, identify anomalies and recommend remedies to management.
- Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
QUALIFICATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Part Qualified ACCA, CA, CIMA
- 2 years or above Experience in Audit Field
- Good communication skills in English and Sinhala
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs