The Job Role
- Carry out audits on financial reporting mainly into daily transactions (Out) and perform testing of relevant control.
- Handle all Tax related matters of the company.
- Conducting periodical audits with the company's external auditors.
- Prepare draft Internal Audit Reports highlighting audit observations and make recommendations to further improve processes while mitigating identified risks.
Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- A minimum of 01-02 years of experience in a reputed Audit firm or Corporate sector in similar capacity.
- Practical knowledge and experience in handling Tax functions.
- Well experience of company audit preparation and working with external auditors.
- Part qualification in ICASL, CIMA, ACCA, CMA or
- Completed AAT would be an added advantage.
- Degree in Finance/Management/ Accounting or similar discipline.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs