McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
- Scheduling periodic customer reviews along with the Operational and Business development teams.
- Liaise with vendors in formalising contracts, carry our periodic vendor evaluations, conduct vendor reviews with the management involved.
- Analyse monthly PnL to understand / propose and areas of improvements in business.
- Implement method to review existing commercials and analyse expected profitability levels are achieved by the operations.
- Coordinate with legal division in formalizing commercial agreements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics Management.
- Professional qualification CIMA or equivalent.
- 3 to 4 years' work experience.
- IT Literacy. (Specially in MS office)
- Good Team player.
- Experience in commercial agreement negotiations.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs