Morison Limited, a subsidiary of Hemas Holdings PLC, is a fully Sri Lankan owned company. We are one of Sri Lanka's largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, having led & guided the industry for more than eight decades with our pioneering spirit and drive. We are continuously committed towards enriching lives of consumers of Sri Lanka and beyond for generations to come. We are expanding our operations through a state of art manufacturing facility compete globally.
- Responsible for the technical and functional coordination of Morison ERP (SAP Business One).
- Coordinate with end-users, IT vendors, the internal IT team, and line managers about how the ERP is used on a daily basis, how requirements are matched, how it is maintained, and how it can keep getting better.
- Responsible for managing data integrity and process adherence with the assistance of HODs.
- Manage the master data to ensure the highest level of accuracy and usability. Perform system-controlling activities, including exceptional data entries, to maintain data integrity.
- Take care of all ERP-related problems, keep an issue log, and create reports while making sure solutions are delivered on time.
- Find and track the improvements that need to be made, do them in stages that make sense for the organization, and make sure development and delivery are done from a project management perspective.
- Work closely with the business function to understand the digital and MIS initiatives and suggest innovative and creative initiatives that will add value to the business.
- Responsible for the secure, confidential, and effective operation of the ERP system and related applications and compliance with IT regulatory requirements and internal IT strategies.
- Using business systems and digital initiatives, make it easier for employees to do their jobs and help the business run smoothly.
- Candidate should possess a BSc in Information Technology and/or in any IT related areas from a recognized university or an institute.
- Minimum 1-2 years work experience preferably in System Analyzing, Consultation.
- Knowledge in programming languages and SQL query language will be a definite advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Candidate should be an analytical thinker with a drive towards continuous improvement
- Candidate should be a good team player with positive attitude.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs