Our client company has a remarkable history which goes back in time seventy-five years, to the colonial era in Sri Lanka (then Ceylon). During the mid 1930s there was a significant need within the expatriate community in the country to set up a club that would act as a ‘family’ meeting place.
About the job:
- Require a minimum of 15 years of work-related experience and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same capacity.
- Previous experience in a hotel or a star-class restaurant is a must.
- Ability to work on a roster basis.
- The position falls under the manager category.
- Define menu concepts and update dishes.
- Choosing the key ingredients for dishes on various menu types.
- Staff hiring, management, and problem-solving.
- Performing administrative duties, including meeting with vendors and ordering supplies.
- Overseeing kitchen equipment purchases, repairs, and ordering restaurant kitchen cleaning supplies.
Location: Colombo Swimming Club, No. 148, "Storm Lodge", Galle Road, Colombo 03.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs