Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC operates with the vision to be the market leader in elevating and enriching lives in Sri Lanka.
The position holder will be primarily responsible with managing and planning schedules, meetings and calendar notes of the Commercial Director. The person shall liaise with suppliers, internal divisions and local service providers to arrange meetings and other related functions with respect to commercial operations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate meetings with suppliers/internal divisions and service providers.
- Active calendar management to resolve conflicting appointments and follow-up correspondences and meetings.
- Maintain supplier/service provider agreements and extend/renew/cancel as appropriate.
- Arrange payments/POs with respect to lease and other payments.
- Preparation of presentations and necessary information for Director Commercial/Commercial Division as required.
- Participate & Obtain outcomes of discussions & meetings when necessary and circulate/follow up with relevant divisions/staff.
You will bring:
- A Degree in Management /Supply chain Management from a recognized university or related Professional Qualification.
- Effective skills in communication, organizing, execution and time management.
- Competent in working on MS office packages.
- Prior experience in handling similar tasks will be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs