- Prepare product costing sheets to support scenario analysis and decision making.
- Use costing techniques to capture direct and indirect costs to products accurately.
- Work on SAP to set up BOMs, routing procedures and other settings related to product costing process.
- Work with cross-functional teams on new product development and provide objective input towards project goals.
- Perform variance analysis on product costs and work with the operations team to proactively keep track of costs.
- Forecast cost variables for use in budgeting and scenario planning initiatives.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar role with emphasis on financial input for decision making.
- Part qualification in CIMA (UK), ACCA (UK) and/or be an undergraduate in accounting & finance.
- Working knowledge of SAP added advantage.
- Advance Spreadsheet analytical skills.
- Possess the ability to build strong work-relationships across business functions.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs