McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
- Responsible for the execution of WHL Documentation requirements for all WHL shipments.
- Local & overseas Documentation related to export shipments.
- Responsible for enter b/l details into system and send for customer confirmation.
- Send invoice to customers.
- Submit cargo manifest to Container operator.
- Preparation and issuing Bills of Lading ensuring that all export regulations are met and also keeping records of
- Uploading EDI file to PORTAL system within the targeted time period in order to meet the company KPIs. documents manually.
- Answering phone calls received from customers regarding outbound shipments etc.
- Sending monthly EDI files to WHL regional office.
- Insert the data to local System for other agent's shipments
- Adhere to all ISO procedures & work instructions
- Perform additional duties in line with the current role, as and when requested by management
Qualifications and Skills
- Institute of Chartered Ship Brokers relevant qualification
- 1-2 years hands on experience in the industry in Documentation
- MS Office functions/ IT Background to work on Front Office systems
- Customer mind set
- Knowledge of Sri Lanka customs and Ports Authority rules and regulations
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs