- Bachelor's Degree in Facilities Management from the University of Moratuwa at least with a Second Upper Class
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Facilities Management Industry
- Knowledge in Auto CAD and MS Projects Software and MS Office Packages is a must.
- Good Communication Skills in English and good Report Writing Skills are essential
- Age between 26 - 35 years.
- The candidate should be a team player with a "Can do attitude" who is capable of working under pressure and work extended hours as and when required.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of all Administration, Procurement, HR and Inventory related matters
- Ensure that the Facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Ensure all functions are in compliance with SOPs, maintaining an updated set of SOPs, drafting SOPs where there is a requirement and submission for Property Managers' and for Council s' review.
- Deal with contractors, service providers and get necessary quotations for various repair works.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs