David Pieris Holdings (Private) Limited is the holding company of the David Pieris Group, one of the largest, most financially stable conglomerates in Sri Lanka. The Group has diversified interests in automotive products and services, financial services, logistics, agribusiness, information technology, property, racing and leisure.
Executive - Group Compliance, Risk Review & Control
- Plan and perform risk based internal audit engagements including compliance audits and control reviews.
- Conduct special reviews/ investigations as directed by the divisional managers.
- Lead the audit teams (both internally and externally).
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports for the Audit Committee/Senior Management.
- Part qualification in a professional accounting body (ICASL/ACCA/CIMA) or
- A Degree in Management or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
- Over 3 years' work experience in a relevant field (e.g. Auditing, Risk Management, Finance).
- Previous experience in systems auditing & data analytics would be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of personal discipline and ethics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English coupled with proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel/ MS Word/ MS PowerPoint).
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs