Reflect interiors, one of the leading custom made furniture designing and manufacturing company in town is looking for an individual to handle its Human Resource function.
- Manage the payroll process, EPF/ETF Payment on a timely basis
- Involve in recruitments and retention of employees
- Assisting the MD to manage high performance work culture through employee happiness and other HR Activities
- Performance management process
- Fully / Part qualified in a degree or professional qualification in Human Resources and a good knowledge about Sri Lanka Labor Laws
- Age below 35 years
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Excellent Communication skills in Sinhala & English
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- Highly motivated individual with proactive attitude
An excellent work environment, growth potential within the company and an attractive remuneration package corresponding with qualification and experience will be rewarded to the selected candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs