We are looking for a passionate, talented, and experienced HR professional who possesses the following criteria to join our dynamic team for the post of HR Executive The ideal candidate should be responsible for the HR onboarding process, offboarding process, employee engagement, and HR compliance.
- Preparing HR documentation & and maintaining HR Compliance.
- Attending HR onboarding and offboarding process under the company norms.
- Coordinating activities related to staff engagement and employee communication.
- Attending employee terminal benefit matters including EPF/ETF correspondences.
- Maintaining the best HR practices and procedures.
- Laisse with the Labor department on statutory/inquiry matters.
- Hands-on experience in HRIS.
- Attending to employee disciplinary matters and holding inquiries.
- Preparing of JDs and job advertisements.
- Attending training and development matters and maintaining training records.
- Updating policies and procedures under the guidance.
- Assisting performance evaluation process.
- Maintain and update employee database.
- Providing reports required by the management.
- Should be qualified with a bachelor's degree/ Professional Qualification in HRM.
- Minimum 03 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- Sound knowledge in MS office packages and HRIS.
- Outgoing personality with the highest level of loyalty and integrity.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Male candidates are preferred.
- Age below 35 years.
An attractive remuneration package will be on offer to the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs