- Daily Attendance & Leave Management.
- Preparation of monthly payroll (Shende System).
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Handling all statutory payments such as EPF / ETF / Gratuity.
- Handling Insurance such as Group Surgical / Personal Accident.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations.
- Preparation of letters such as Employment Contract / Letter of Offer / Warning Letters etc ....
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment / maintain employee master file, personal files, off boarding.
- Handling day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Handling Periodical Performance reviews & evaluations of various departments.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Handling labor legislation issues / Labor Court.
- Coordinating with other departments when required via email.
- Supporting the administration department with day to day functions.
- Degree in HRM / PQHRM Fully qualified.
- Thorough knowledge in Shende HRIS System is a must (Including the upgraded version).
- 02 Years Proven work experience as an HR Executive, or similar role (Apparel Industry).
- Ability to coordinate in all 3 languages will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and databases.
- Solid communication skills (Oral & Witten).
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.
- Age between 25 - 35.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs