Sumithra Garments (Pte) Ltd is a Sri Lankan Manufacturer and Exporter of Woven Apparel Products to the world, with special expertise in Woven Bottoms and Outerwear.
- Ensure all vacancies are filled with right talent at the right time
- Meet given KPIs under Human Resources Management with development approach with the key stakeholders in the process
- Identify, develop and conduct or coordinate training interventions to improve knowledge, skills and competencies of the team
- Ensure all new entrances are onboarded effectively
- Work closely with all internal departments to ensure all employees are working happily and with a positive mindset
- Ensure legal compliance of all HR functionality and with all statutory requirements
- Ensure on time and accurate payment of compensation to employees and ensure staff welfare in a way that bind the employees to the organization.
- Minimum of 2 years' previous experience in a similar capacity preferably in a reputed apparel organization.
- Possess PQHRM/CQHRM or a Degree in HRM from a recognized university.
- Ability and effectiveness in public speaking with flair for effective communication.
- High competence for effective interpersonal relations with sound leadership potential
- Thorough IT literacy with hands on experience to online and e-recruitment applications
- Be a self-motivated and committed individual with high aptitude for team working.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs