- Coordinate with shipping department to arrange shipments in time, prepare pre shipping documents and closely follow up post shipment documents.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with factory Planning, Production, Samples, QC and New products development teams.
- The ability to work independently, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with prospective customers regarding customer needs and requirements.
- Confirm and liaise with factory on orders with relevant documentation.
- Update customer database and monitor/communicate regularly with list of contacts.
- Prepare and analysis data and present reports as required and carry out internet research to support market development.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in similar capacity in international marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management/ Marketing or any other related field from a University recognized by UGC of Sri Lanka
- Diploma in Business Management/ Marketing or any other related field from recognized professional institution.
- Exposure to the manufacturing industry & relationships with international clients would be advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiable, organization and relationship skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Age below 35
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs