As the Executive -Inventory you will be responsible for performing the following task
- Monitor and maintain optimal inventory levels to meet customer demand while minimizing excess stock and carrying costs.
- Coordinate with procurement team to ensure timely procurement of materials and products to maintain inventory levels.
- Conduct regular inventory audits to ensure accuracy of inventory records and resolve discrepancies.
- Fully or Partly qualified in inventory management related programme
- CMA Qualified
- 2 Years experience in similar capacity
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office Package and ERP System
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs