McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
- Maintaining and monitoring server/ client updates (WSUS/RMM).
- Provide remote site support upon incidents/ requests.
- Assist in the Group level IT asset purchasing process.
- Maintain IT inventory.
- Managing PABX related issues.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required by the position.
- Higher Diploma or Professional qualification in IT
- Network and Systems administration skills (i.e. - Network & Server configuration)
- Exposure to Cloud technologies will be added an advantage (i.e. - Microsoft Azure, O365 Suit, SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive, etc.)
- Ability to learn and adopt latest IT concepts and Technologies
- Ability to manage, maintain and troubleshoot client operating systems (Windows/ IOS) and Network issues.
- Should be a team player and willing to work extended hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work extended hours
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs