LOCATION : Ratmalana
REPORTS TO: Assistant Manager IT- SFA Specialist
TYPE: Full-time, permanent
- Provide direct support / training to 1000+ Sales teams, including sales representatives, Distributors, Supervisors, and Sales Managers.
- Ensure a smooth user experience within the system for all types of users.
- Handle all basic administrative functions in the system including user creations.
- Work with the sales administration & Marketing team on reports and promotions.
- Take part in monitoring data quality and integrity and perform data tasks like cleansing.
- Identify application-level bugs and report them to SFA Vendor and ensure that the vendor provides a working solution in a timely manner.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Management and also note that Management reserves the right to change any of the responsibilities listed above from time to time to achieve the departmental objectives.
- Having hands-on experience in Microsoft SQL will be an added advantage.
- Should have a Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized institute.
- Reading for a Degree in Information Technology will be an added advantage. • Salesforce application experience is essential.
- Residence close to the House of Maliban - Ratmalana will be an added advantage.
- Detail and results-oriented, takes the initiative, and makes things happen in a dynamic environment.
- Capable of quickly demonstrating a sharp teaming curve to become productive, enthusiastic, and dependable.
- Be able to multitask and commit to meeting targets with competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, organization, and project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with key stakeholders internally and externally.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs