- Be the friendly face students turn to for academic advice, guiding them.
- Dive into the excitement of Promotional Campaigns, workshops, and Student Registrations, showcasing the best of what KIU has to offer.
- Effectively communicate academic procedures, deadlines, and relevant information to students, ensuring they have the support they need.
- Represent KIU at various events and necessities, showcasing the organization's values and commitment
- Take charge of educational and extracurricular projects, coordinating seamlessly for their success.
- Maintain documents with precision, preparing reports that reflect the dedication and excellence of KIU.
- We are looking for individuals who are on the verge of completing their academic journey and ready to embark on a professional one.
- Effectively Collaborate with others, demonstrating strong interpersonal and coordinating skills.
- Ability to organize work with minimum supervision, being self-motivated, and ready to take on and new challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Sinhala
- Fluent literacy in internet usage, email, and MS Office packages.
- Willingness to work on weekends based on a roster system.
- Showcase your ability to represent the organization with finesse and professionalism.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs