WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR:
- Coordinating with Wholesale Division Office Representatives.
- Assist with ETF-based invoicing with support of Order Entry Team.
- Verify costing with Accounts & Audit Teams. Coordinate and review escalated calls and issues with Shared Services Customer Service Manager.
- Review and verify dry and live inventory reconciliations.
- Schedule meetings for Manager Operations as needed.
- Identify issues and project manage delegated projects/tasks during Management Meetings.
- Verify accuracy of all warehouse workflows. Train junior staff on productivity tools and ensure compliance.
- Review benchmarks in practical settings and provide skills chart support for departments. Act as key point of contact for all Shared Services departments that require support.
- Maintain good HR practices and be the point of contact for all HR related matters.
- Execute all payroll related tasks and review all bonuses on a weekly basis.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an operations support role.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to work independently or as a team member.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs