EXECUTIVE - ORDER ENTRY
We are on the lookout for an Executive - Order Entry that performs at a world-class level, displays impeccable attention to detail, and consistently delivers with excellence.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Requesting prepacking list from suppliers and planning delivery timetables
- Create new vendors with relevant details in the system.
- Fill in the standard pack per box and utilization of boxes and send to Finance department.
- Update the pricing and packing system by uploading the stock list.
- Create Pos through system and sent to relevant parties
- Tracking inbound shipments
- According to the average selling quantities & current stock create orders and get approval from Inventory before place the order to the supplier.
- Create MSF format for every shipment and create box summery for suppliers
- Create Pos and packing layers through system.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher Diploma in Business Management/ Supply Chain Management/ Logistics from a recognized university.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel with a strategic and analytical mind.
- Excellent time management, planning, organizing, leadership, and communication skills.
- Minimum 1/2 years of experience in Inventory.
- Sourcing and Order entry is a must.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes.
- Flexible to work on 24/7 US time zone.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs