- Support the payroll process by gathering required data, verification & parallel run.
- Payroll processing and reporting.
- Uploading variables and updating changes to master file.
- Finalizing monthly payroll reports & processing all data for payroll run before salary payout.
- Required fund to be communicated prior to the bank reconciliation team and uploading bank diskettes.
- Accountable for procedures with regard to data protection. security and confidentiality of data.
- Ensure all passwords and other data are kept confidential.
- Providing the required reconciliations and gathering the report.
- Statutory reporting to the department of EFP & ETF monthly and by annually.
- Generate and validate HCM text file to SAP upload.
- Providing information on EPF, ETF & tax details required by SBU within & releasing T10 reports
- Candidate should hold a degree / diploma / any professional qualification in Accounting/Finance or HR.
- Should have at least 2 years of experience in payroll.
- High level of initiative & strong drive to success.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs