- Support the sourcing function of required textile related raw materials from global supply chain to meet required aesthetics, price points and performance standards
- Creating and introducing products, which encompasses designing, developing, integrating, testing, and implementing items such as technical yam and high-performance industrial gloves under the supervision of the Manager
- Ensuring the achievement of highest quality standards in new product development related to seamless glove products
- Provide help and support to establish a well-coordinated and adaptable system that ensures the cost-effective and timely supply of high-quality textile related raw materials for glove production
- Interacting with all the departments in the supply chain including the marketing team with regard to new product development.
- Help to conduct risk assessment of all raw materials in broader context of style, garment care, purpose, regulatory requirements and quality
- Support initiatives ranging from sustainability to cost savings
- B.Sc. or NDT in Textile Technology from a recognized institute or related professional qualification
- Experience in Yarn related research & development will be a definite advantage
- Good oral & written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently in a high pressure environment
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar capacity
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are residing in or around Biyagama area.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click the APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs