- The position is responsible for executing, monitoring, troubleshooting, prioritizing and coordinating production activities .
- Complete the orders in given time frame, control Work in Process (WIP) inventory.
- Reduce non-conformities (NCs) within the guidelines of the Company's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), customers' requirements and management directives.
- Execution of Shift
- Quality Management
- Shift Administration & People Management
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or Diploma in Industrials Management from recognized University or Institute.
- Basic lean Knowledge.
- 3-5 Year's experiences in Textile industry.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Management Skill
- Target Oriented
- Quality Mindful
- Good Communicator
- Customer Concerns
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs