The Executive - QMS plays a crucial role in shaping an organization's environmental impact, fostering sustainable practices, and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations. They are instrumental in promoting a culture of sustainability within the organization and its broader ecosystem.
- Support Manager QMS in implementing, monitoring & improving the Quality/Environment and other management systems.
- Manage document management system of the group and support Group Manger- QMS in preparing/reviewing SOPs Work Instructions and manuals.
- Conduct periodic internal audits as per the internally recognized standards, CAPA preparation, and communication accordingly.
- Supporting an external third-party technical audit and sharing relevant information
- Work with the third-party auditing organizations and work for applicable audit arrangements.
- Conduct Quality and Environment management system awareness training programs where necessary.
- Manage external system and product certification audits and follow up to complete corrective actions.
- Conduct Subcontractor evaluation where necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
- Above 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Process a high level of interpersonal skills together with excellent communication in Sinhala and English (Tamil would be an added advantage).
- Possessing internal Auditor certification on ISO9001/ ISO14001.
- Knowledge and experience on OEKO TEX, GOTS, OCS, GRS and OCS certification.
- Ability to visit group factories and subcontractors.
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to multitask between multiple factories.
- Sound knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Be a good team player and strategic thinker.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs