- The role entails the analysis of all raw and packaging material, work in progress and the finished products by using the latest technology to ensure that stringent quality controls are met as per the business requirement.
Goals & Objectives.
- Possess a BSc Degree in Science/ Math or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the field of Quality Assurance in the Hardware/ Steel Manufacturing industry.
- Having obtained professional qualifications in relation to Quality Assurance would be an added advantage.
- Having experience and qualifications in LSL/LEAN/TPM or higher standard would also be an added advantage.
- Attention to details, a result-driven approach, and excellent numerical skills of data analysis/ Statistical methods are desirable traits to perform the job role successfully.
- The candidate should be a methodical, well-organized individual and should be able to work under tight schedules to meet the company
- Should have excellent communication skills.
Salary is negotiable and will be commensurate with qualifications and experience to the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs