Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC operates with the vision to be the market leader in elevating and enriching lives in Sri Lanka.
The position holder is responsible for managing the daily operations of the showroom, monitoring and managing of subordinates for target achievements, handling staff concerns, ensuring that excellent customer care standards are maintained at all times and for ensuring that the store meets all administration guidelines.
- Achieve revenue and profit targets for store.
- Manage performance and discipline of subordinates.
- Build a motivated and engaged sales team.
- Maintain shop merchandising and display all products as per the company's merchandising standards.
- Attract and retain a satisfied customer base.
- Train the shop assistants on product knowledge to handle customers.
- Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in similar role in Consumer durable retailing Industry.
- Strong Communication skills in Sinhala and English. Proficiency in Tamil will be an added advantage.
- High performer with proven leadership skills.
- Strong extra-curricular activity record.
- Professional Qualification in Sales & Marketing.
- Overseas retail experience will be an advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs