EXECUTIVE - RISK & CONTROL
Your role is to -
- Assist SBUS to achieve business objectives through establishing a sound control environment and thereby identifying and mitigating potential risks to the business.
- Prepare audit plans for the assigned sector covering the financial, operational compliance and strategic aspects and ensure the timely completion of the same.
- Prepare and furnish internal audit, BCP and compliance related reports to Group Risk Management Committee, Audit Committees, SBU's and other business heads.
- Benchmark the business processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of workflows.
- Assist businesses to develop their compliance with external regulations.
- Following up of agreed action plans of process improvement on internal audit findings.
- Conduct special investigations as requested by committees and management.
Ideal candidate should possess -
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration or Law.
- Full or Part qualification in ACCA/CIMA/CA/CIA/ CMA.
- 3 years of working experience with minimum 2 years of hands-on experiences in Internal Audit and/or Risk management.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs