- Designing automation processes as per the operational needs of an organization.
- Scripting and coding in any RPA tool to resolve automation issues.
- Configuring new automation with efficient and easily understandable automation tools.
- Documenting the automation procedures.
- 1+ years' experience in a similar capacity.
- A Degree in IT/ Software Development is preferred.
- A Certification in Uipath
- Experience in automation development.
- Good Communication skills and analytical skills.
- Good Knowledge in MS Excel is mandatory.
- Ability to work under pressure
What We Offer
- An Opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting and fun-filled environment.
- An entity into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs