We are looking to hire an executive secretary to MD to assist him with his day-to-day official and administrative work, with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. The executive secretary is expected to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, the executive secretary should be organized, have superb research skills, and be an exceptional communicator with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information. Top candidates will possess incredible problem-solving and office coordination skills, and exhibit excellent time management.
- Coordinating arrangements, meetings, and/or conferences as assigned.
- Taking dictation and writing correspondence.
- Compiling, proofreading, and revising drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Creating and organizing information, and generating reference tools for easy use.
- Answering and screening telephone calls, and responding to emails, messages, and other correspondence.
- Operating and maintaining office equipment.
- Managing a busy calendar, meeting coordination, and travel arrangement
- Ensuring efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- GCE A/L or above and with over 3 years of experience in a secretarial support role
- Certificate in secretarial / administration or related
- Thorough understanding of clerical and secretarial principles.
- Strong knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and business communication software
- The candidates who are living in close proximity will be given a preference
- The remuneration package is competitive and includes benefits consistent with the performance.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs