- Carrying out routine Gold Loan audits in branches located in island wide.
- Ensuring compliance with company's policies, procedures and applicable regulations related to gold loan Operation.
- Appraising the existing internal control systems and recommending improvements in order to enhance the quality of existing internal control system
- Preparing audit reports on each audit visit and make recommendations for Improvement
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum of 03 years' experience in pawning / Gold Loan operations in a Bank / Licensed Finance Company / Pawn Broker.
- Experience in the gold inspection
- Degree in Business Management or possessing a similar qualification will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate in Sinhala and English. fluency in Tamil language will be an added advantage
- Age Limit: Less than 45 years
- Salary is negotiable according to skills and experience
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs