We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion to pursue a career in Technical . The ideal candidate should be an energetic team player with excellent communication, a proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve defined business KPIs.
Role & Responsibility
- Problem Solving for daily technical Issues.
- Coordinate with production & IE teams in order to ensure line balancing are taking place accordingly.
- Coash the team with proper guidance.
- Assist technical team to achieve quick change over (QCO) with 3 days provided 20%/40%/60% efficiency for overall plant
- Attend and conduct effective pre-production (PP) and pilot appraisal meeting.
- Maintain zero-line feeding & initial output AQL pass rate with 100% for overall plant.
- Identify every pattern amendments] at initial stage.
- MOs training to be conducted on technical aspects based on complexity of the styles.
- Apply production efficient methods.
- Adhere to all technical & heat seal SOPs.
- Align with 6S standard.
- Conduct relevant meetings for all technical issues and communicate all findings and best practices among the team.
- Educate and motivate machine operators, roving QCs, Supervisors on importance of
- Technical process and provide them adequate consistent training.
Qualifications & Experience
- More than 7 years' experience in lingerie product categories.
- Working experience with bonding & molding products.
- Ability to demonstrate when resolving technical issues.
- Strong stitching or making full garment skills for any product and handling any type of sewing machine.
- Ability to read and write English language is an advantage.
- Able to work accurately under pressure with attention to detail and deadlines in a challenging environment.
- Should be a confident decision maker with a focus on innovation Machinery & Attachment knowledge backed by excellent Sewing skills is essential.
- Expert knowledge in technical and patterns.
- Strong analytical, communication skills & people management skills.
- Good knowledge of patterns and grading.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs