EXECUTIVE - TREASURY
- Handling and coordinating the effective cash flow management for group companies ensuring smooth bank relationships.
- Handling documents relating to LC, TT, DD and online banking activities.
- Reviewing funding needs and preparing management reports as per the request of the management.
- Timely provision of documents to the banks for facility renewal.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance from a recognized university.
- Full or Part Qualification of ICASL, CIMA, ACCA.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- Good command in English and should be a good team player.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office packages, strong IT skills and ERP exposure.
The selected individual will receive an attractive and competitive remuneration package.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs