EXECUTIVE - TREASURY & COMPLIANCE
We are on the look out for an outstanding and energetic individual for the position of Executive - Treasury & Compliance.
- Manage and monitor daily cash inflow and outflow in bank transactions by ensuring all receipts and payments are banked and cleared in system on daily basis.
- Optimize cash outflow by ensuring all payments are made following agreed credit term.
- Managing group intercompany fund transfers, intercompany borrowing/ loans as well as the reimbursement payment of each company.
- Monitor banks loan/Charges especially relating to Bank Charges, Interest and loan related payments/processes.
- Prepare weekly cash payment forecast to ensure sufficient cash for payment release and providing timely and accurate management information.
- Supervise monthly reconciliation of all cash and bank statements by coordinating with Controller ship team and ensure Nil Recon items.
- Perform payment run via bank transfers or arrange cheques according to payment schedules Assist and/or execute on other tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Assist/Support Line Manager on All Audits.
- Support Line manager as the front-end SPOC for smooth functioning of department at location.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- University graduate with major in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge related to tax
- Knowledge related to ERP software, SAP, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Good business understanding, able to identify key business drivers and an enquiring mind.
- Have experience related to funding management and reporting
- At least 3 years of experience field in Accounting, Finance and Management report, etc.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs